We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Retail Assistant to join the s.l.ow.s.t.r.e.e.t team
We are a new and growing business which is passionate about people and planet, the atmosphere is very relaxed, although still professional and very focused on our strategy.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To support, assist and advise customers in making purchases and managing any queries as they arise.
- Become knowledgeable and comfortable with all brands and products.
- Restock merchandise, price tagging, and assisting with stock-taking exercise, as and when required.
- Ensuring the retail area is clean and tidy following health & safety and hygiene standards.
- Manage cash and payment systems following company procedures and policies at all times.
- Be responsible for handling deliveries – checking them against purchase orders, unpacking, price tagging, and placing in the appropriate space.
- Manage web sales, pack and dispatch within the timeframe committed to our customers.
- Maintain Point of Sales area – keeping it stocked, tidy and efficient in its purpose.
The ideal candidate for the position would:
- Have some retail experience but this is not essential if the fit is right
- Passionate about style and have an interest in sustainability.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Comfortable with on-line systems.
- Be service minded and focused on over-delivering on customer expectation.
- Positive, motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Can work independently.
- Part-time role potential and could suit a design student, a parent looking for some hours in between school hours or someone looking to return to work on a part-time basis.
Retail Opening hours:
Tuesday – Saturday 9.30 am to 6pm
Sunday 12am to 5pm
* The role will require a minimum of two weekend days a month and flexible hours is an option pending.
If you feel confident you fit the above description and are ready to join this exciting new space in Blackrock, send your resume to email@example.com