INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
We are on the search for enthusiastic, outgoing and flexible people who would like to join the s.l.o.w.s.t.r.e.e.t team.
Store team members will mainly be responsible for driving sales through engaging with our lovely customers, answering sales queries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
A keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic appreciation for sustainable design and style is a must.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and conscientious with a keen eye and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be available for a minimum of 14 and up to 22 hours a week, including 2 Saturdays per month
- Engaging with customers in a polite, informed and friendly manner
- Offering customers guidance and advice via telephone and in-store
- Opening & closing the shop (including cashing up in the evenings)
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries
- Supporting our online store through fulfilling online orders and local pickups
- Assisting with stock taking
- Being a passionate ambassador for s.l.o.w.s.t.r.e.e.t , it’s ethos and products in both your behaviour and outlook at all times
We are a new and growing business which is passionate about people and planet, the atmosphere is very relaxed, although still professional and very focused on our positive impact strategy.
The ideal candidate for the position will have
- Some retail experience but this is not essential if the fit is right
- Passion about style and sustainable living.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with on-line systems.
- Service minded and focused on over-delivering on customer expectation.
- Part-time role could suit a design student, a parent looking for some hours in between school hours or someone looking to return to work on a part-time basis.
Retail Opening hours:
Monday – Saturday: 10 am to 5.30pm
* The role will require two Saturday`s per month.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is very important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow within our team. We pride ourselves on having a committed, driven and friendly team. Plus you will enjoy a very nice store discount!
If you think you’d be a good fit for the team please send in your CV with the subject line "Store Consultant" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us.